Monday, August 19, 2013

Pain au Chocolat Cinnamon Rolls



As the first meal of the day, breakfast serves as an excellent motivator. I wake up from tantalizing dreams of sweet and savory combos, excited to bumble into the kitchen and make them a reality.

While I sometimes sleep on my morning meal decision, I really love breakfast for its spontaneous, anything goes personality. You want chocolate chip pancakes and eggs and bacon and hash browns and fruit? Breakfast is the only time you can get away with all that and call it a meal. Lunch and dinner mean business. Unless you’re like me and you like to get wild with breakfast for dinner. Breakfast for dinner feels indulgent and rebellious in the best way.

Speaking of indulgent… these Pain au Chocolat Cinnamon Rolls. Making a fantastic breakfast choice such as this one will surely get your day off to a winning start!

No comments:

Post a Comment