Sunday, August 4, 2013

Icing on the Cake



 Icing on the Cake in Los Gatos is as much fun as a bottle of rainbow sprinkles. This cheerfully colorful bakery boutique has a delightful spread of baked goods as well as a darling supply of accessories and decorations.




I have a problem with decision-making sometimes. Especially when it comes to food. And when all of the choices are superb. This is where I run into problems. What usually happens is that I avoid decision-making all together and buy everything I lay eyes on. As you can imagine this can also be problematic.


In addition to my decision-making and the resulting financial problems, I have an issue with pacing my eating endeavors. And that is mostly why you don’t see any post-purchase photo action here. But in all honesty, the shot of the entire counter display is a fair representation of what I walked out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment